Monday, August 15, 2011

My little half-sister....?

Well this is tricky, but technically you guys are related by blood which makes this so so very wrong. I have heard of step siblings actually getting married and everything, but half-sibling is a whole other story. It is clearly pretty gross, so I think you should start going out and trying to meet some new people or something. Just because there are attractive people in your family doesn't mean you have to like them. You may just be taken away by her beauty, but that doesn't mean you want to marry her or anything. I think my brother is extremely cute, but nothing more as he is my brother. Just remind yourself of your guys' relationship, whether or not you two knew each other growing up. And maybe focus on some other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment