Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am fifteen and my both ears singing since am eleven . tinnitus. help?

i am 15 . i have ringing since am 11 in both ears. it started with a flu and ear pain. both were gone but the ringing stayed. then it was so low that i hardly noticed or complained. but last february. i had another flu and ear pain. the ringing increased and the flu and pain went away. went to a doc. i get scared whenever i enter a clinic. so scared that if you touch me you will feel pulses. anyway he measured blood pressure and found it high. so he told me to go to a heart doc. i went of course i was so scared and bp was high he gave me bp meds for a week bec am young and didnt want me to get used to it then tranquilizers. i also made heart xray on heart and it was alright and blood tests was also fine . i notice when i turn my neck left or right it inc . or when i press on my teeth it inc. i also notice there are fluids alot from my ear after using headphones. i also think i do have bp bec i get pulses all over my body but in summer i was alright and happy but in school days i get all messed up . i have the white noise mp3 but i dunno when to listen for how long or anything . plz help me . i have hope since when i move my neck it inc. and since when i put my headphones fluids come. oh btw in summer when i was not stressed or having bp or anything the ringing was still there and about white noise . if its to help people sleep then i dont need i overcame this stage. plz help me dont scare me . am shaking when am typing this right now and i need hope . am 15 maybe after 15 years there will be cure . who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment