Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tell me about this lady's personality?

Drawing on what you've learned from people (especially mid-20s ladies, central Europeans, people who like to travel, hillwalk and see barren landscapes with a wistful look on their face - who now want to settle down, who aren't too close to their parents, who happily spend a year abroad from them working)....tell me about this girl, a 27-year-old Czech who is all of the aforementioned. Who seemed to have to be impressed by me, then she'd be happy, but would equally get disappointed and slightly snap at me - until she found out some jawdropping things about me, and now she deeply regrets not acting ultra sweet all the time, to catch me hook, line and sinker - do you understand? If she never found out these things about me, she would stil be only half-nice, still half-grudgingly invite me to her country, grudgingly go out with me - now she fears she's missed the boat as in those crucial encounters over the first few weeks she wasn't as100%sweet as the other girls we both know are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment