Sunday, August 14, 2011

What happens to physics when the temperature gets to Absolute Hot, the opposite of Absolute Zero?

It occurred to me one day in science cl; all things have opposites unless they are neutral. The opposite of matter is antimatter, the opposite of an electron is a proton, etc. So, naturally, if there is an Absolute Zero in which energy cannot be taken away any more, then there must be an Absolute Hot, I guess, in which no more energy can be given. So my question is, what happens to physics at such a temperature, and if so, what is it? Also, why would it be impossible to add more heat? It seemed to me that perhaps the reason it would be impossible to add more heat is because there would be no more heat left in the universe. Hmmmm. Was that the temperature of the Universe at the Big Bang? Please answer my first question in three forms of degrees: Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment