Monday, August 15, 2011

How long will I be sick with this adenovirus?

It started with my son and then daughter vomiting and having cold symptoms, then I got it. Then it turned ugly, got deep into my lungs and sinuses, and intestines causing horrible diarrhea and vomiting. For me, this last thing has been the worst part because it's knocked me off my feet, literally. When I could start to keep things down and get some energy back, it just won't stop out the other end still. I'm on antibiotics for a sinus infection now. Seriously, I think if I were immuno-compromised, I wouldn't make it through this. It's worse than the flu and lasts longer. My mom, who's 64, is really having a hard time with bronchitis, sinus infections, etc. It's a freakin epidemic in my town right now. Every year we get one thing or another that's really bad, having young kids that spread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment