Thursday, August 11, 2011

Isnt it STRANGE???my gf cheated me and still i miss her...how can i forget that *****??HELP NEEDED...?

I love her frm 7 years and she accepted me abt 6 months ago.we met 2 days continuosly and we lives 500km away.we were in long dist rship. 2-3 days ago,she told me that i m typical guy ,emotional and dont match with her.we also decided to marry bt eventually bt she cheated me.i just gonna mad to explain her many times. she is richer than me and 1 year older than me.she dont care about me and dont respect to me.she dont share anything frm 1 month.i doubt on her and she was behaving rude with me. i dont think she has any bf bt i dont like her male friends after seeing sent messages of HER FB AC.She sent messages to some unknw guyz and introduced herself to them.i dont like these things. when she refused to marry with me then i got angry and i replied some ABUSIVE WORDS.i beg pardon to her many times bt still she refusing me.even she told me that she wil call the police..i was very excited to marry with her and she dont like me even i give her an advise.she always telling me i knw what to do next. MY SISTERS AND BRO s i m really INNOCENT. Even she dont carrying me then why my mind and heart RECALLING her???i just want to forget that *****.coz she is heart less and care less to me.I truely love her bt she is just her self and showing her attitude.that ***** dont realize and respect my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment