Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do I have a right to tell them no more PDA?

My boyfriend of four years and I decided to see other people a couple months ago. We are still best friends and hang out all the time. We both admited to still having feelings for each other, but we know that its better to stay friends. Both of us have started dating other people since then, but he hasn't seen me with any other guys yet. However, he brings his new girlfriend (a friend of mine too!) to my house to hang out a lot now. I have told both of them I have no problem with them being together... but I do have a problem with seeing them kiss and "caress" each other. They do it a lot and I know that I make it obvious that it makes me uncomfortable. Should I say something to them or should I keep my mouth shut because I'm not with him anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment