Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do u think the girl still likes me?..?

We were good frens when we were 12 yrsold , later , we advance to secondary skul, and we seldom talk and soon , we dun even chat online, we love each other last time , but we are not a couple ,later , she even got a boyfriend and she turns bi t c hy and sluty, later , they broke up, but 1 thing , when we meet each other in skul,we are super shy, we dont even say hi , i can feel it , theres so much shyness in between us , its hard to communicate , hoW? do u think she still love me , allthough we are frens , but we dont even chat with each other , Its like something is still in between it ,we dun even make eye contact , shes afraid to look at me and i alwaiz try my best to avoid her when we were close,wads happening , can u guys tell me?I still have some feeling for her but not sure whether she has....

No comments:

Post a Comment