Monday, August 8, 2011

Is between a size 10 to 12 too fat for an Asian?

I wear a UK size 10 to 12, my stomach is flat but my arms and thighs and kind of flabby. I have broad shoulders. My height is 5 foot 5, around 165cm. All my Asian counter parts are around 5 foot tall and wear size 4 to 6. I look like a giant beside them. I kind of know it's my frame and arms that make me look humongous. Many Asian men all look really tiny and skinny beside me. I would love to appreciate a curvy figure but my environment is making it really tough for me to do it. All the boys here are small, thus they wanna look for a small woman to complement them (Asian men always want women smaller than them). It's so hard to find guys who are obviously taller and bigger than I am. It's like all my countrymen think I'm too fat beyond acceptance. Furthermore, the entire Asia has been recently infatuated with Korean women, who are siginificantly smaller than most Asian ladies, average size around UK size 4 to 6. Perception of beauty here is getting distorted more and more. In an environment like this, how can I tell myself I really am not that fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment